Naval Sea Systems Command SeaPort-e
SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) has adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations amongst a large & diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding & managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows SeaPort-e service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, & approaches across the Navy’s critical service business sector.
Simply stated, SeaPort-e provides a faster, better, & more cost-effective means of contracting for professional support services.
The Main Sail SeaPort-e Team
The Main Sail SeaPort-e Team is available to provide high quality professional support services to all NAVSEA Program Executive Offices, Directorates, Warfare Centers and Field Activities utilizing the NAVSEA SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Contract. The period of performance for SeaPort-e is April 5, 2004 through April 4, 2019 including award term options.
Additionally, the Main Sail Team may provide limited support under this contract to other DoD, non-DoD or Joint Agencies for work that is integrally related to the product areas and missions of the Warfare Centers.
The scope of the Main Sail Team SeaPort-e contract spans all 12 Product Area Directorates (PADs). The Main Sail Team is qualified to provide services to each of the PADs, encompassing 21 Functional Areas, across all seven geographical diverse zones.
|Main Sail Team Members|
2829 Guardian Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
|Booz Allen Hamilton
8283 Greensboro Drive
McLean, VA 22102
|CACI Dynamics Systems, Inc.
14151 Park Meadow Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
|CACI Technologies, Inc.
14151 Park Meadow Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151
|Intergraph Solutions Group
170 Graphics Drive
Madison, AL 35758-8802
11720 Plaza America Drive
Reston, VA 20190-4757
|Enterprise Resource Performance
116K Edwards Ferry Rd. NE
Leesburg, VA 20176-2301
2243 San Diego Ave
San Diego, CA 92110
|PDIT dba Modulant
146 Fairchild Street, Suite 200
Daniel Island, SC 29492-7506
131 Hanbury Road, Suite C1
Chesapeake, VA 23322-4291
P.O. Box 15802
Arlington, VA 22215-0802
|Naval Sea Systems Command SeaPort-e Awarded Task Orders|
|Solicitation Number||TO Number|
NAVSEA SeaPort-e – Technical Instructions
Main Sail endeavors to ensure quality workmanship is provided for each task performed. The owners continually visit and query customers as to the company’s performance, employee responsiveness, and quality management. Quality deficiencies are documented, accountability identified, process re-engineering instituted when necessary, and customers promptly notified of corrective actions taken. The following actions are taken to ensure that the Main Sail Quality Management process is responsive and accountable with clearly defined responsibility:
- The task order RFP/RFQs scope of work is thoroughly analyzed to identify specific quality control requirements such as customer (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, etc.) required personnel certifications; skill levels; milestones; deliverable timeframes; availability of personnel; special tools, test equipment, or facilities required; MILSPEC or commercial equivalent requirements; material specifics and availabilities; and customer quality guidelines; etc.
- When all specific quality requirements are identified and management confident that all customer documented quality standards can be achieved in the timeframes desired and to the level required, the task order is bid. This same process applies to the review of subcontractor managed task orders.
- In addition to monthly In-Process Reviews (IPRs) of the financial and operational status of each task order, quality control progress is reviewed in depth and corrective action taken and documented.
- Customers are a very critical asset in the Main Sail Quality Control process. All customers are invited to task order IPRs and provided corrective action documentation.
- Customer correspondence concerning quality and task accomplishment is answered within two business days. When extenuating circumstances require more time to accurately address challenges, interim responses are provided. PMs will telephonically update the Contracting Officers designated Technical Representative whenever challenges dictate.
- Main Sail Quality processes are documented, institutionalized and each PM held accountable for ensuring the highest level of implementation possible. All processes are adaptable and standardized, with site/program revisions as necessary, across all programs, projects and work sites.
- Mr. Brian Conley, Managing Partner, is the corporate Director of Quality Control.
Main Sail SeaPort-e Points of Contact:
POC Customer Satisfaction & QA:
Phone: 216-472-5100 Fax: 216-472-5110
POC Information related to SeaPort-e Program
SVP Public Sector Services
Phone: 216-491-4204 Cell: 757-377-0991 Fax: 757-282-7729
Additional information as required is available on request.
General Services Administration (GSA) Contract Vehicles provide professional services to federal government agencies, as well as state and local government agencies under certain conditions. GSA has reviewed the qualifications of contractors based on performance and has determined that the rates are fair and reasonable. These contracts generally provide a broader array of services than their agency ID/IQ counterparts and many have no counterparts. They are open to all federal agencies and streamline the ordering process to reduce the time from initial contact to commencement of work.
Contract Number: GS-35F-0222N
Contract Period: January 2, 2008 through January 1, 2023
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS (SIN) AWARDED:
Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. Our contract can be found here, and contractor information can be found here.
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules, go to the GSA Schedules home page at: http://www.gsa.gov/schedules.