At Main Sail, our RFID specialists provide expertise and functional knowledge in the utilization of radio frequency technology in a variety of environments.
Learn how – mobility, RFID and cloud based enterprise solutions can improve your supply chain.
Benefits of an Enterprise RFID and Wireless Mobility Architecture
- No servers on site—its all in the “cloud
- Remotely managed from a single location
- Only RFID reporters, wireless handhelds and printers at sites—minimum IT footprint
- Don’t touch the existing networks
- Installs in days—not months or . . .
- RFID and mobile handhelds can be inserted into any site to track arrivals, departures. in-building moves or changes —regardless of AIS
- Secure, IA and GIG Waiver approved, uses cellular or 802.11
- Server directs transactions to any legacy or ERP system
- Manages all RFID hardware—globally
- Sends Asset Visibility to DOD enterprise
- Standardizes enterprise business processes
- Allows technology to be inserted easily into both older legacy and newer ERP systems
- Global KPI and Business Process monitoring
- Management alerts and notifications by SMS, email or local alarms activations
We would be happy to provide you additional information:
Jack Rhyne, Senior Solutions Architect, email@example.com or 440.781.3866
Steve Urso, Senior VP, Public Sector, firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.377.0991